Wednesday, 21 October 2015

Rose Hip Knits Podcast Episode 20

Hi everyone,

It is time for a new episode! Since the last episode I have been knitting and spinning but also spending time creating a small mountain of washed fleece. Please come and join me as I share all of this with you.

There are links to a few things I talked about below.

I can be found as RosehipChick on Ravelry and Instagram. Come and join the Ravelry group where I host knit alongs from time to time.

Thank you for watching!
/Hanna



What I finished
Shawl in Bella Baby Layette (test knit for Holli Dapp)
2ply BFL by Waratahfibres

What I am working on
Opal surprise socks
Agatha socks (design by NHknits) in Regia Tweed

Fleece washing
Fermented suint method

Other
TamsCraftyKnits podcast
Teggle tots Facebook
Teggle tots Ravelry group


No comments:

Post a Comment