Thursday, 9 July 2015

Rose Hip Knits Podcast Episode 12

Hi everyone,
It is time for Episode 12!

In this episode I again talk about the travel project along. I have two amazing donated prizes to show you. Come to the Rose Hip Knits Podcast Ravelry group and join before July 31st. It is easy. :-)

I have two finished projects and have crossed the 3km line for Stashdash 2015. Yay. I show the other things I am working on even if they have not had much attention since the last episode. As I have no new project and I am again short on time there will be no links to projects this time. They can all be found under posts for previous episodes.

Enjoy,
Hanna (RosehipChick)


2 comments:

  1. Love your handdyed sock yarn so much.Bright colours brigthten up the day.We just have rainy days so we have not travelled at all but I also have made new socks in bright colours.Show them when they are ready to wear.Wish you nice days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Ulla! I love bright socks too! They make me happy when I knit them as well as when I wear them. :-)

    ReplyDelete